GTX V2 Coils
The Vaporesso GTX V2 Coils are compatible with a range of vape kits including the Vaporesso Target 80 kit and Luke 80 kit. Designed to support direct to lung vaping, these coils feature both a low resistance and mesh build for increased vapour and flavour production. There are four versions of this coil available, offering two distinct vaping styles.
Coils in the Vaporesso GTX series:
- 0.2Ω Ohm V2 – mesh 45-60W, DTL (direct to lung) new (Triple Silicon Protection)
- 0.3Ω Ohm V2 – mesh 32-45W, DTL (direct to lung) original (Triple Silicon Protection)
- 0.6Ω Ohm V2 – mesh 20-30W, DTL (direct to lung) new (Triple Silicon Protection)
- 0.8Ω Ohm V2 – mesh 12-20W, RDTL (restricted direct to lung) (Triple Silicon Protection)
Vaporesso GTX V2 coils work with the following:
- GTX GO 40 (Triple silicone coils only)
- GTX GO 80 (Triple silicone coils only)
- GTX POD 22 (Triple silicone coils only)
- GTX POD 26 (Triple silicone coils only)
- Luxe 80 Kit (Triple silicone coils only)
- Luxe 80S Kit (Triple silicone coils only)
- Target 80 Kit (Triple silicone coils only)
Pack of 5 genuine replacement Vaporesso GTX V2 mesh coils 0.6Ω Ohm.
New style packaging says ‘Triple Silicon Protection’.
Wattage range 20-30W (best 28W).
Packaging comes with Vaporesso hologram and authenticity sticker.
This range of coils is very confusing. Packaging is identical is some instances and only the barcode and the type of coil inside the box actually provide any clarity. Existing V2 boxes say GTX 0.6 mesh coil, and the already newer ‘new’ V2s also say ‘Triple Silicon Protection’. Any concerns, please get in touch before ordering.
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.