The iSub Apex takes all the fantastic features from the iSub G tank, such as quick change less mess coil system, full Stainless Steel body, removable steel 510 mouth piece, pyrex glass tank, airflow control and adds to this with a new top filling design and a patented convection airflow system named the Prism Flavor+ along with a new dual airflow slider control.
– 1x Innokin iSub Apex Tank
– 2x iSub 0.5 ohm Japanese organic cotton coil
– 1x Delrin Drip Tip/Mouthpiece
– Set of spare O-rings
– user manual
– Authenticity scratch security cod
– Top – Fill design
– Dual adjustable airflow
– Removable Drip Tip
– 100% Stainless Steel
– Pyrex Glass tank
– iSub coil compatible
– No Spill Coil Swap system
– 2ml capacity
- Avoid getting liquid in the centre tube when filling the tank.
- When unfastening the base (atomiser head) to refill the tank, always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece as liquid may leak from the mouthpiece or into the center tube.
- Gurgling noise or leaks are often a sign that liquid has made it’s way into the metal tube in the center of the tank (this can occur after a refill).
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the tank. This can be wiped away with a dry cloth or piece of tissue.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eliquid to help maintain the vacuum in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomiser heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak.
- Electronic cigarettes are sold as an alternative to smoking and not a ‘quit smoking’ aid.
- For smoking cessation advice, we recommend that you contact your GP.