This Hand Gel hand sanitiser is antibacterial, helping to protect you against germs as it will kill 99.9% of bacteria. It works quickly, in as little as 30 seconds, and the pop top lid makes it incredibly easy to apply along with making sure it’s easy to store.
How To Properly Sanitise Your Hands:
1. Apply a shot/pump of sanitiser.
2. Rub your palms with fingers.
3. Rub the back of each hand with palm.
4. Rub your palms together.
5. Rub your palms with your knuckles/nails.
6. Rub your thumbs together.
7. Rub your wrists with fingers.