Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Datt Vape Distro web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Datt Vape Distro
You must be a registered trader and be 18 or over to purchase goods from this website.
- You can Order Products in the following ways:
- Online via this website
- By telephoning on +44 (1422) 365 351
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are agreeing to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If the Product(s) is/are available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Products are not available we will also let you know by email.
- Datt Vape Distro may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion.
- If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product is shown on Datt Vape Distro and excludes VAT at 20%. This is added at checkout. Please note VAT does not apply on overseas sales.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order, we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you provided. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of estimated delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Some larger orders may require a bespoke shipping price. We will contact you with this price before completing your order.
- Prices are quoted on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk in GBP £ Sterling
- Outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the www.dattvapedistro.co.uk currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the ‘currency converter’ is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP £ Sterling and Datt Vape Distro cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries.
- Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- All customers must pay for their Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card, PayPal, or direct bank transfer.
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- We try to keep www.dattvapedistro.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- Datt Vape Distro delivers to destinations inside the UK.
- If your account qualifies for our standard terms of carriage, you will be notified of estimated delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these charges will be and Datt Vape Distro is not responsible for them.
- Datt Vape Distro aims to deliver products to destinations in the UK within 1 working day (courier permitting) in most circumstances.
- Orders placed and paid for by 3pm will be sent out for next day delivery by 24 Hour Courier. Order after 3pm and your order will be packed and shipped the following morning. Our couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that in the unlikely event of packages being lost or damage, we are obliged to follow the set procedures of the courier company used.
- Please order from www.dattvapedistro.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Our Shipping Schedule
- Orders placed before 3pm GMT on business working days (Monday to Friday) are shipped the same day
- Orders placed after 3pm GMT Monday to Thursday are shipped the next business working day
- Orders placed after 3pm GMT Friday are shipped the next business working day
- Shipping schedule can vary during National holidays
- Datt Vape Distro does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in www.dattvapedistro.co.uk and associated web sites and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Datt Vape Distro web site is owned by, or licensed to Datt Vape Distro unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of www.dattvapedistro.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Datt Vape Distro for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of www.dattvapedistro.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
- Datt Vape Distro does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on Datt Vape Distro.
Privacy and Data Policy
- Datt Vape Distro makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Datt Vape Distro (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use.
- This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- Process your order
- Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- Help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with the main UK agencies Equifax and Experian)
- Open and run your account
- Administer prize draws
- Provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have ordered products from the Datt Vape Distro web site before it is possible that we will use this information to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Datt Vape Distro will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service and Datt Vape Distro we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited Datt Vape Distro before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve Datt Vape Distro and the products and services available to you.
Returns and faulty products
- Goods may not be returned without the prior written agreement of the Seller.
- The Buyer may return any Goods within six months of those Goods coming to market (that is, the launch of such goods) within 30 days of delivery provided that: (a) the Buyer bears the risk and cost of returning the Goods; (b) the Buyer indemnifies the Seller against any costs incurred in rectifying any deterioration of the Goods resulting from the Buyer’s incorrect handling or storage of the Goods.
- Subject to the sub-Claus above The Seller shall only accept returned Goods if it is satisfied that those Goods are defective and that such defects would not be apparent on inspection.
- The Seller shall have the option of either replacing defective Goods within 14 days of receipt of them or shall refund to the Buyer the Price for those Goods which are defective.
- The Seller shall not be liable for defects arising out of normal wear and tear, the Buyer’s failure to follow any instructions given by the Seller, misuse or alteration of the goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act of the Buyer, its employees, agents or any other third party.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone on 01474240387 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to: Datt Vape Distro, Customer Returns, CKTS International Ltd, Unit 1, Hanson Lane, Enterprise Centre, Halifax HX1 5PG, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Datt Vape Distro Responsibilities
- Datt Vape Distro has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on www.dattvapedistro.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- Datt Vape Distro shall insure ordered products at their purchase value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Datt Vape Distro will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet www.dattvapedistro.co.uk provides and maintains Datt Vape Distro on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of www.dattvapedistro.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use www.dattvapedistro.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Datt Vape Distro for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Datt Vape Distro liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Datt Vape Distro will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, industrial action, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Datt Vape Distro excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Datt Vape Distro and Datt Vape Distro shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on dattvapedistro.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating dattvapedistro.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of www.dattvapedistro.co.uk or any product purchased through dattvapedistro.co.uk
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the www.dattvapedistro.co.uk website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading www.dattvapedistro.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Datt Vape Distro or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which www.dattvapedistro.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Datt Vape Distro may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Datt Vape Distro may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Datt Vape Distro upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Datt Vape Distro’s other rights.
- Datt Vape Distro acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If Datt Vape Distro does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Datt Vape Distro option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Datt Vape Distro and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming www.dattvapedistro.co.uk at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of www.dattvapedistro.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com
You can also contact us:
- By telephone (+44) 01422365351 between the office hours of 9am and 5pm GMT Monday – Friday